Halloween is coming fast! I love the holidays for many reasons, one of which is cute Halloween themed things for our little ones.
Last year I told myself that it was silly to spend money that is so “thematic” but now I know better. You only have so many years where they can run around in cute little ensembles, and I’m going to soak it all up!
There are so many things to choose from, but here are our favorites:
1. Organic Cotton Peanuts Long Johns, Hanna Andersson ($48). While they are costly, I looove Hanna Andersson pajamas. They hold up so well. I love Peanuts so much, especially their holiday-themed movies. Get your family together for family movie night on the couch!
2. Drink Up Witches Halloween Cup ($10.95). Because parents get to have a little fun too! ;)
3. Glitter-Cat Graphic Tee, Carters ($7.00). I love this subtle, cute cat tee!
4. Knit Pumpkin Hat, Carters ($8.00). Would you look at this cozy baby hat? It’s perfect for keeping those teeny tiny babes warm in the fall.
5. Girls' Peanuts Halloween Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Target ($12.99). Again… Peanuts… need I say more?
6. Halloween glow-in-the-dark bones sleep set, Gap ($26.95). These pajamas glow in the dark, which is sure to buy you at least ten minutes of entertainment during the last push before bed.
7. Toddler Boys Star Wars Short Sleeve Halloween Shirt, Target ($7.99). Star Wars + Halloween = ADORABLE!
8. Pumpkin Graphic Tee, Carters ($8.50). Everyone needs a simple jack-o-lantern shirt!
9. Teething Is Scary onesie, CraftsOnKinzie ($14). I adore this onesie, probably because it’s so true! Teething is such a pain (literally), especially when they’re so tiny.
10. Halloween Cat Teether, GettingSewCrafty ($16.99). When my daughter was little, we had teethers littered around the house. I love how this one has a clip so it will lessen the possibility of being dropped or lost.
11. Boo Y'all T-shirt ($24.75). Pint sized raglan shirts are so adorable (even more adorable than a regular t-shirt...why is that?), and this cute little saying has us reaching for our wallets.
I can’t wait to see my daughter sporting some Halloween items! I love seeing little ones dressed up for holidays!