Is it really October already? We can't believe how quickly this year has flown by. As we gear up for Halloween, and the holidays, we're brainstorming the best ways to use ToteSavvy to make your life easier. 🙌
Organization is key in so many aspects of our lives, but handbag organization tends to be overlooked. With ToteSavvy products, we're working to tackle the "black whole" and get your Halloween game on-point. 💪 Here's our must-haves list for a safe, fun, and organized Trick or Treat evening.
// OUR MUST-HAVES //
// PACKING LIST //
- Re-Play sippy cup – Filled with water to keep your kiddos hydrated.
- Re-Play snack stack – Filled with fresh fruit and crackers.
- Life Gear Glow Mini Flashlight – The whole flashlight glows adding to it's coolness and safety.
- Life Gear LED Reusable Glow-stick – Even if your kid isn't dressing up in the Star Wars theme, these glow sticks will still be a huge hit. Elsa looks pretty bad ass with a lightsaber 😉
- Safety Tats – Removable tattoos to keep your kids safe. Can be used for allergies too!
- Dr. Bronner's Hand Sanitizer – If they're going to eat candy, they may as well do it with clean hands.
- Dr. Bronner's Toothpaste + Toothbrush – Sometimes Halloween parties run late. Pack toothpaste and a toothbrush just in case.
- Hand warmers – A great add to your ToteSavvy to keep little hands (or big hands!) warm.
- Wet wipes – For sticky little hands and spills.
Safety Tat offers water applied tats, write-on tats, and anywhere labels. These are an absolute must if your trick or treat neighborhood gets busy!
Re-Play offers a selection of snack towers and sippy cups made from recycled milk jugs. All products are BPA free, dishwasher safe, and made in the U.S. We love their Halloween themed collection!
Dr. Bronner's offers natural toothpaste and hand sanitizer that will keep cavities away from little teeth and germs off of little hands. We highly recommend packing both in your handbag!
Life Gear flashlights and glow sticks work double duty by offering a fun way to stay safe on Halloween night. The entire flashlight glows (even has a blink mode!), making your little ones easy to spot in the dark.
// HOW TO PACK IT ALL //
ToteSavvy helps organize the chaos inside your handbag by grouping each item in it's own pocket. ToteSavvy even includes an insulated pocket to keep beverages at the right temperature.