We’re seeking a paid media manager to lead our social advertising and marketing strategy across all platforms. Working with our marketing team, you will build, launch, and measure strategic ads to promote brand and sales growth. You will be directing the creation of social media messages and creative elements based on existing campaign and brand guidelines.
Candidate will work with web analytic tools to track campaign progress and researching industry trends. You will report results for all campaigns and adjust during the course of campaigns. You will also prepare and report quarterly competitive analyses.
A successful paid media manager will be highly visible and collaborate with our CEO and marketing team to align company messages, promotions, and goals. You will be responsible for developing and managing budgets for paid social, tracking tools and creative development.
The role is initially a part-time contractor position with the possibility to develop into a full-time role.
- Manage and execute our organic and paid online marketing, with a focus on paid Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest advertising.
- Develop our ad testing strategy, analyze campaign performance and ROI and track learnings for constant optimization.
- Develop customized target audiences.
- Develop eye-catching, on-brand content for ads, including selecting images or videos and writing ad titles, developing offers, and optimizing landing pages.
- Create, launch and monitor ads using tools such as HootSuite, AdEspresso, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Develop original organic posts on a regular basis on Facebook and Instagram.
- Maintain and publish social media calendar covering all channels and campaigns, aligned with brand values and aesthetic.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Activate social media trends ahead of our competitors
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research best ways to increase traffic.
- Assist in scheduling blogs.
- Drive engagement with social media influencers
- Assist in resolve customer issues through social media
- Provide feedback on social media trends and research; relay it to business strategists
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, or related field
- 5 years of paid media management experience
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms
- Experience in creating lead-generation campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong eye for design and can match our brand aesthetic
- You thrive in a fast-paced Start-Up environment.
- The idea of learning how to grow a company excites you, and you’re ready to roll up your sleeves to make that happen.
- You’re always looking to improve your work and adapt to new trends
- You’re actively engaged in Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest by curating your own feed, as well as, following the latest influencers and trendsetters
- You understand our customer (or are one!) and why she/he would choose ToteSavvy over a diaper bag.
- You’re comfortable with a camera and can take a beautifully styled photo with little effort.
- Part-time contractor; 10-15 hours per week initially; can grow to more.
- Work hours flexible and can be remote.
- Work remotely, or from our office in Los Gatos, CA
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org