We're looking for a Customer Experience and Social Media Coordinator to join our small team. In this role you will be responsible for managing the customer service journey for our online store and social media channels, as well as, engage with our audience through social media. This hybrid role is part customer experience, and part social media marketing/management. You will report to the CEO, working directly with her and the marketing team.
- Manage customer service inquiries through our platform Zen Desk and throughout our social media channels (Instagram and Facebook).
- Coordinate returns, exchanges, and influencer product samples by working directly with our warehouse team.
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction.
- Assist our Marketing Manager in tracking influencer relationships for all paid campaigns, ambassador programs, and any other UGC.
- Assist our Social Media Manager by writing captions for social media posts, creating Insta stories content, engaging with our Instagram community, and seeking new engagement through hashtag strategies.
- Stay up to date with social media trends with the ability to adapt to new strategies as trends evolve.
- 1-3 years experience in social media management/coordinating
- Upbeat personality able to handle all types of customer interactions
- A witty digital voice that falls within our brand aesthetic
- Well-versed in major social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest)
- An eye for on-brand elevated imagery and social media content
- Familiar with graphic design software and photo editing
- Strong verbal and writing skills with a focus on precise grammar and spelling
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills
This is a part-time remote position (15 -25 hrs per week) with potential for growth. It will require daily check-ins to both our customer service portal and social media accounts. There will be weekly check-ins with the marketing team.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org