Generate and execute awareness for the ToteSavvy® brand and products through digital presence, including but not limited to social media, email management, and press. Will work directly with the Head of Marketing to assist in the execution of public relations and marketing strategies while tracking all initiatives as directed.
- Influencer outreach and campaign management
- National and local media outreach
- Social media content development (Instagram/Facebook)
- Community engagement on relevant social media channels
- Brand collaborations and management
- Campaign performance tracking
- Create and coordinate monthly (and as needed) email marketing
- Event coverage for influencers
- Work closely with internal departments to resolve customer service issues in digital spaces
- Public Relations or Social Media Management experience (internships okay)
- Experienced in social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook)
- Experienced working with influencers
- Strong writing skills and experience in writing press materials such as press releases and media alerts
- Excellent organizational skills
- Has a strong eye for design and can match our brand style guide
- Proficient in design programs including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign, or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field
This is a part-time role with flexible hours (15-25 per week) working from our office in Los Gatos, CA. Only applicants who can work from our office should apply.
About Life in Play Company:
Life in Play was founded by a new mom with the vision to combine her handbag collection with the inner lining of a diaper bag. Grounded in organization and style, the ToteSavvy® brand embodies the freedom to maintain your personal style throughout the journey of motherhood and beyond.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com