I've long been on the hunt for the perfect summer pool bag. While I love the look of rattan totes adorned with cute poms, they're often unpractical and difficult to shlep around. This is why I was elated to learn of Logan & Lenora's Oversized Carryall Tote collection.
Logan and Lenora are known for their effortlessly stylish wet/dry pouches and clutches. When they launched their Oversized Carryall Tote last year I knew it would be amazing. I've been personally using it for all of my families pool outings and I can say it's a must-have. Every time I carry it I get compliments and have spurred a few friends to buy this tote for themselves!
Here's why it's such a fabulous pool tote
- It's oversized enough to carry everything you need in one bag
- The entire inside is lined with waterproof material
- There are two giant waterproof pockets (one on the inside and one on the outside)
- The style is super cute and summery
This is what I pack for a trip to the pool with 3 kids (ages 5, 3, 3!)
- sunscreen (I love Think Baby sunscreen because the main ingredient is zinc and it's low on the EWG toxicity list). I carry the 6oz tube and their face stick
- swim diapers (x2), swimsuits (with long sleeves!) (x3), and sun hats (x3). iPay Baby makes great options for all of the above!
- clean pull-ups, wet wipes, and a clean change of clothing (x3)
- hairbrush (designed to brush wet hair), leave-in conditioner spray, and hair bands.
- water bottles (x4)
- goggles (x3), puddle jumpers (x2), and an assortment of small pool toys
- towels (x4)
I keep my Logan and Lenora tote packed with these essentials (minus the water and snacks) so I can quickly get the kids together and to the pool without a huge amount of effort. When it's hot and everyone is moving slowly I love how convenient it is to just grab my tote and go!
One of the huge perks of this bag is when you're done with the pool and ready to head home, you can use the outside wet/dry pocket (which is huge btw) to store all of your wet swimsuits. This makes it simple to quickly grab them and throw them in the wash (or hang dry) with your towels when you get home. So convenient!