As an entrepreneur and boy-mama of two, DeNeitra Burnett is always on the move. She shares what she keeps with her on her busy days.
Going into the world as an entrepreneur momma, during a global pandemic presents some very unique challenges. As the owner of Savvy Events, an experiential events + gifting agency I'm always on the go. ToteSavvy has been such a huge lifesaver by helping me to eliminate the stress of fitting everything into my diaper bag in an orderly and efficient manner. I have been known to lose things in my massive bag, but using ToteSavvy allows me to be much more organized and to keep everything in its proper place.
So, what's in my diaper bag today as me and my little man head off to my warehouse? Well, I'm glad you asked. . .
- Baby Teether
- Boiron Camilla Teething drops
- Honest baby lotion
- 2 onesies
- Swaddle blanket
- Happy Tots Super Foods pouch
- Portable sound machine
- Lip balm
And you guys, that's not even including the disposable masks and hand sanitizer I usually have in the bag.
What I love about the ToteSavvy Deluxe:
1. It's super functional. There are so many compartments which make it a breeze to fit everything.
2. It's easy to clean - with a 7-month-old, things can get messy. It's super easy to wipe down.
3. I love the color! It's super feminine and totally my style.
4. It fits my laptop and/or my Ipad perfectly.
I'm completely in love with my ToteSavvy and recommend it to all of my mommy friends! Follow along on my business owner + mommy journey on my Instagram @savvyeventsllc.