By the way, it fits perfectly!!!
When my needs change from work to home life, the ToteSavvy helps me quickly take things out. Even Baby A thinks so too!
WHAT IM PACKING:
FYI I have a 1 year old. So he requires a lot from me from diaper changes, to feedings, to entertainment, to clean ups, did I mention snacks and more snacks?
Here is a full detailed list of what I pack:
- 3-5 Diapers (depending on how long we are out for)
- Full-size Baby wipes (I use baby wipes for EVERYTHING!! Not only during diaper changes but it comes so handy during meals and clean-up of any kind)
- Teethers (I carry at least 2-3)
- Small toys
- Extra bibs + bibs when eating
- Disposable Placemats (this is a MUST when eating out, it makes it so much easier + sanitary)
- Food Shears (to cut up his food into bite size pieces when we go out)
- Extra baby clothes (onesie/shirt + shorts)
- Breastfeeding cover
- Hand sanitizer
- Sunglasses (both for Baby A and me)
- Small cardholder
- Extra wash cloths
- Water Bottle
- iPad/laptop (the Deluxe has a slot on the side that fits a MacBook Pro or iPad perfectly)
- Baby Sunscreen
- Snacks, snacks, and snacks! (I carry around 3-4 different types of snacks)
Boy, isn't that a lot?! What's even more exciting is that all of the items above fits PERFECTLY inside all the pockets!
All sides have different sized pockets, so it's very convenient to easily grab things out. It's really designed perfectly for moms.
BONUS FEATURE: It even has a large sized zipper pocket with an insulated cooler to keep snacks and bottles at the perfect temperature!
ANOTHER BONUS FEATURE: The Luxe Red color matches PERFECTLY to the LV red inside!! I love how I don't have to lose my style while being a Super Mom.
I love the ToteSavvy Deluxe SO much that I even got the ToteSavvy Mini for my Husband. He uses this and it fits inside his diaper backpack perfectly. I will be doing a full detail of the ToteSavvy Mini soon!
Follow along on my adventures in motherhood on instagram at Jamiesyang.