LA-based mama Gee from TheGeeLife rarely leaves home without her LV Neverfull and ToteSavvy Deluxe combo. We wanted to know, on any given day, what we might be able to find in her bag. Read on for her essentials!
If you’re a mom to a baby or young toddler you know leaving a house without at least 15 things in your bag is a reality since you never know what you’ll need. I don’t always like to wear a bulky diaper bag, which is why I love my tote bags especially my LV Neverfull. But, my biggest beef with was that I could never find stuff in it because all the little items would get buried under the big items. Thanks to ToteSavvy that’s the problem of the past. I have my sanity back thanks to everything being organized by my ToteSavvy - it keeps everything in its place so you can find when you need easily.
Here’s a sneak peek at my bag contents:
- Extra set of clothes
- 2 Diapers
- Pack of wipes
- Baby face wipes
- Teething tabs
- Snacks: 2 bars, apple sauce
- hand sanitizer
- Baby Glasses
- My glasses
- Coloring book
Other reasons I love ToteSavvy:
- Ease of changing bags (simply put the packed insert into other tote without moving individual items one at a time.)
- It keeps my totes nice and clean from any spills, scratches and marks. (I had a banana mess once because my son got his hands all over it in my bag but there was no damage to the bag)
- ToteSavvy is super easy to clean (simply use water and paper towel and it’s like new again)
- There are 3 different sizes to fit different bag sizes
I love being organized and ToteSavvy is a genius idea!
Be sure to follow @TheGeeLife for her mom journey!